Saturday 4 February 2012

Monkeys, show cakes, wedding roses and more butter than you can shake a stick of butter at!

I know it's been a couple of weeks since my last post and you may well have been wondering exactly what the Brighton Bakery has been up to.  Well, it's been a bit of a whirlwind - over the last 10 days I have systematically worked my way through more than 18 packs of butter and 5 dozen eggs - that's a lot of cake!

In fact, we have made:
one graffiti monkey birthday cake
3 multi-tiered wedding show cakes
more than 100 portions of tasting cake in two flavours,
one banana birthday cake
and to top it all off, yesterday we delivered a fantastic 3 tier chocolate wedding cake with cascading grand prix red roses.


So over the next few posts I will finally have a chance to share with you some of what we've made.  Enjoy!

Emily x

No comments: